Feedback, Preparation, and New Learning
Wardbord creates a better state of flow for players and coaches
Head Coaches and Coordinators Critique More Players in Less Time
- Apply analytics to position specific assignment execution
- Install player effort as an every play metric that becomes a part of your team culture (2% EFFORT could save your season)
- Utilize performance analytics to improve player performance with compounding results throughout the season
- Creates the exact same type of feedback for all players regardless of ability and/or playing time.
- Every player receives feedback on 100% of the plays they were involved in!
- Every player receives the same high quality of feedback, regardless of the number of snaps played.
- Engages and excites players about performance accountability
- Simplifies data for players and creates clarity with coaches expectations
- Clearly communicates the critical metrics being evaluated that leads to more WINS!
- Every player on the field has the app and their individual set of metrics and scores to share with friends and family
- Consistent player of the week awards are chosen weekly by the admin of your account prior to push notifications being sent out!
- Players from every aspect of the game are recognized every week including Offensive Line, Defensive Line, Offensive Skills, Defensive Backs, Special Teams, and Hit Man of the Week
- Free mobile app download for players
- Players receive push notification once film evaluation is complete. 80% of young people prefer on-the-spot feedback and consider the timing of this feedback as imperative to their growth and understanding.
- Players gain 48 hours of learning over the weekend to calibrate, connect, and process positive and negative feedback the morning after games.
provides a competitive learning advantage
Direct "Coach To Player" Feedback and Communication
Players receive push notifications wherever they are through our free mobile app download after coaches have finalized feedback the mornings after games! Wardbord creates a better state of flow for players and coaches with feedback, preparation, and new learning!